We all have a part to play in preventing a return of COVID-19 to Queensland, particularly in the lead up to Easter when we anticipate an increase in the number of interstate travellers. We must always remember to:
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
• Maintain good hand hygiene (washing hands or using alcohol-based sanitiser).
• Maintain good respiratory hygiene (coughing or sneezing into elbow).
• Maintain tracking, tracing and rapid response (keeping contact details for 56 days for each service and ensuring it is readily available if requested).
• Frequently clean and disinfect our spaces.